Re: [rdiff-backup-users] The rdiff-backup poll!

From: Chris Wilson
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] The rdiff-backup poll!
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 03:59:23 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Ben,

You mean adding callbacks?  I don't think I would have a problem
adding some kind of callback to the main tree.

OK, that would be great (when the time comes).

You can of course redistribute rdiff-backup, but in general we'd want to avoid the situation where there are two different programs both called "rdiff-backup 1.2.12" or whatever.

OK, if I end up distributing a forked version with callbacks, I'll make sure it's clearly distinguishable from your "official" versions.

Cheers, Chris.
--