Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup client for windows 32

From: Rainer Zocholl
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup client for windows 32
Date: 15 Dec 2004 15:46:00 +0100

address@hidden(David Kempe)  15.12.04 22:50

Once upon a time "David Kempe " shaped the electrons to say...

>Rainer Zocholl wrote:
>> To ease use and circumvent the first bloody steps and noses
>> i modifed the bat a bit:
>>

>great stuff, I was waiting for a batch guru to make it nicer.

I did want to invest too much time, but the batch would
allow some more features, like automatically storing the pubkey
on the server during the first run... I know that's this is the
most complicated part of ssh for many people...

>I will see if I can add the updates and make a new setup.exe.

Please add at least version 0.56 putty tools.
All older versions have a security flaw.

>although its easy for anyone on windows to do it, the iss file is
>included and you just need a copy of inno setup.

Where?
I didn't see it.

BTW:
Where does the "screenhots" directory belong to?
Rainer---<=====>                         Vertraulich
             //
           //