[rdiff-backup-users] where is --change-source-perms ?

From: Alan
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] where is --change-source-perms ?
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 09:29:25 -0700

Not sure where I saw --change-source-perms, but I figured it was the
right way to fix the problem that one of the dirs I'm backing up seems
to have the perms set as 000 (no clue why) which of course causes no end
of problems in the actual backup.  So I threw that in my backup script
but it's not supported anymore!  I couldn't find what looked like an
equivelant option, so I was wondering if this option had dissapeared,
been replaced, made to "just work" in a version later than what I'm
using (12.3)....

Also, are there any specific return codes for rdiff-backup?  I'm
guessing that 0 == success and 1 == fail, but there were no mention of
it in the man page.

alan

--
Alan <address@hidden> - http://arcterex.net
"There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain