[RP] Cut&Paste & Uclibc

From: TBlittlefoot
Subject: [RP] Cut&Paste & Uclibc
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 21:08:59 -0800

Hello,

I read this list religiously, though most of it goes
right over my head.

I'm a screen lover using an older version of RP when in
X, because I'm waiting for the one thing I love most about
screen: Its very controllable cut&paste (etc), from-the-keyboard,
abilities.

Setting margins and copying whole files into the paste buffer
with readbuf, appending to the paste buffer....

Any chance these are on the horizon?

Didn't see anything about it at
http://www.nongnu.org/ratpoison/doc/Default-Key-Bindings.html#Default%20Key%20Bindings

Also, I was wondering if anyone has tried to compile RP against
uclibc.

http://www.uclibc.org/

Thanks a lot, and keep up the good work.

I'm looking forward do dumping screen for the much smaller RP
one day,

Tom