[RP] Re: window numbering bug/race?

From: Mark Eichin
Subject: [RP] Re: window numbering bug/race?
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:33:54 -0500

It's been happening reliably under 1.3.0 for a while now - it was only
recently that I realized that the "something odd" was actually a
consistent ordering problem.  That (and the Attempt to release -1
noise) was what got me to try the CVS mainline, and I've only started
it once with that build but it happenned the first time - so it
certainly seems reliable for me, at least in my current config.

--
_Mark_ <address@hidden> <address@hidden>