Re: [RP] disabling keystrokes

From: Chris Shabsin
Subject: Re: [RP] disabling keystrokes
Date: Wed Feb 11 13:46:17 2004

Mack address@hidden wrote:

Wouldn't that just unbind the keystroke "o" that is mapped to some
function?  I'm thinking more along the lines of disabled ratpoison
built-in keystrokes like "C-t".  I'm playing with using xmodmap -e
"clear Control" but I haven't gottent it to work yet.
Just use the "escape" command in .ratpoisonrc to set the escape key to something that doesn't actually exist on your keyboard, like "Execute" or something.

I haven't tested this myself.

-Chris