Re: [RP] Kvällen s patchfiler

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] Kvällen s patchfiler
Date: Sun Feb 8 12:54:04 2004

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 05:26:16PM +1100, twb wrote:
> Does anyone (apart from yourself) actually CARE how RP spells colo[u]r?

Actually, it was quite nice having rp speaking Swedish, but I see your
point. (:

Compile time language switching is easy enough and could happen this week.

> Is it worth the extra bloat to personalize a few error messages?  I
> figured anyone WANTING to use RP would probably have sufficient English
> competency.

It's about english being an inferior language.

> If it's merely a question of æsthetics, then by all means. Just that
> given ratpoison's Spartan design principles, we should only include what
> we really NEED in the core.

Will this discussion go towards ripping out the message bar now again?

I'm attaching a couple of diff files. There still are occurenses of
strings in actions.c that should be defines, but I'll fix that another
day.

And after that I'll contribute a messages.h.sv_SE
--
/Martin