Re: [RP] emacs ratpoison roken?

From: Rupert Levene
Subject: Re: [RP] emacs ratpoison roken?
Date: Tue Feb 3 02:40:14 2004

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 02:37:59AM -0600, Joe Corneli wrote:
> I'm running GNU Emacs 21.3.50.1, I have ratpoison-cmd.el and
> ratpoison.el installed
>
> I get the message
>
> : unknown command 'indows'
>
> -- What happened to the first `w'?

I'd guess you have two versions of ratpoison kicking around. When
ratpoison got the --interactive switch it changed the way it sends
remote commands.

So, you have to make sure that your emacs lisp files are sending
commands using the same ratpoison binary as the one you have
running. A quick look inside ratpoison.el makes me think you should be
able to customize the ratpoison-program variable.

Rupert