qsos-general

Re: [QSOS-general] QSOS templates howto

From: raphael
Subject: Re: [QSOS-general] QSOS templates howto
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 23:34:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

the templates are stored as .qtpl files which are not directly usable as
is for evaluations. They need to be converted in .qsos files to be usable.
The concersion basically replace <include ...> tags in the .qtpl XML file.

To do so you have several options:
- manually replace, in your XML .qtpl file, the <include
section="generic"/> tag by the content of this file
http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/qsos/sheet/include/generic.qin, and
rename the extension in .qsos
- use a Perl script that will do <include> replacements
(http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/qsos/tools/createemptysheet/createemptysheet.pl)
- send your .qtpl to this list and ask somebody to run the script for you

To appear in the list of available templates in "XUL Editor", your
template must have been committed in QSOS's CVS.

We know we have to work on more smooth transitions between .qtpl, .qsos
and CVS repository. An "autocommit" feature, allowing direct commit into
the CVS   is under development...

Do not hesitate to ask for help if you still have some questions.

Raphaƫl