qsos-general

[QSOS-general] QSOS templates howto

From: Marc Llanes Badia
Subject: [QSOS-general] QSOS templates howto
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 18:19:14 +0200

Hello all,

I’m new in the QSOS world and I have some doubts.

I have to perform the evaluation of some Security Information Management tools.

I found the reference to QSOS following my unit procedure for software evaluation. I think it is a really interesting initiative and I’ve just started using it.

I’m in the process of implementing my own SIM template using the “QSOS Template Editor” Firefox plug-in.

I would like to make a brief test before I finish introducing the whole set of rules so, can you tell me how can I use the FireFox’s “QSOS Editor” to create a new evaluation using the “test” templates I create locally with the FireFox’s “QSOS Template Editor”? Seems like the application can only load templates from the “Remote” site...

Thank you so much,

Marc