qexo-general

[Qexo-general] How to get special characters in a query results

From: Rami RIFAIEH
Subject: [Qexo-general] How to get special characters in a query results
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:55:00 +0200

Hi,

I am using Qexo implemantation with an XML document containing characters
such as ( é, à, ê,...)with ISO-8859-1 encoding.
I use "String ($line)" to extract the value of the element "line",
I get always the values é in the place of é and à in the place of
à, the same problem with all the special characters.
ex:
 <line> Société d'investissement à capital variable (Sicav). </line>
the result of the Xquery using "String ($line)"  will be:
 Soci&#233;t&#233; d'investissement &#224; capital variable (Sicav).

Is there any special method (function) to concerve these characters in the
result document?

If not may you please suggest one that I can implement with java and call it
using java calling methods of Qexo.

Best regards,

Rami