Re: [Qemu-ppc] (What happened to the pci_databases.c?) Adding Voodoo2 em

From: Mark Cave-Ayland
Subject: Re: [Qemu-ppc] (What happened to the pci_databases.c?) Adding Voodoo2 emulation.
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 07:10:14 +0000

On 13/02/17 22:56, Jd Lyons wrote:

> I can’t seem to find any info on adding Openbios as a submodule to qemu,
> can you give me any information on that?

It's a standard git submodule, so take a look in the git manual online
at git-scm.com. You can find the OpenBIOS submodule under roms/openbios
in a standard QEMU checkout.

Note that you can just as well checkout OpenBIOS into a separate tree if
it makes things easier - there is no need to use a submodule unless you
particularly want to.

ATB,

Mark.