qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/11] Fixes and features for OpenRISC

From: Stafford Horne
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/11] Fixes and features for OpenRISC
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 00:05:59 +0900

On Tue, May 02, 2017 at 03:20:17PM +0100, Stefan Hajnoczi wrote:
> On Mon, May 01, 2017 at 08:14:14AM +0900, Stafford Horne wrote:
> > This are the openrisc patches I have been circulating on the mailing list
> > of the last few months.  We have had help from a few new people and added
> > the following:
> >  * Fixes for gdb memory debugging
> >  * Added support for Shadow Registers, EVBAR, EPH
> >  * Added support for idle state, no more 100% pegged cpu's
> >  * Fixed VM state persisting
> >
> > Please consider for pull.
>
> Hi Stafford,
> I'm handling qemu.git pull requests while Peter Maydell is away in May.
>
> Please take a look at the checkpatch.pl errors that the patchew
> continuous integration system found (there is an email reply to this
> thread).  Thanks!

Hello Stefan,

Is there one that you think is particulary important?  I had a look through
them before submitting these patches but I thought these were ok.

Example errors:
  - include/migration/vmstate.h
   * line over 90 characters
   * space required around '|'

If you look at the file these are consistent with the rest of the file.
Which I thought is more important usually.

-Stafford