qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Switching primary git repository to git.qemu.org

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Switching primary git repository to git.qemu.org
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:20:50 -0600

On 11/30/2010 02:21 PM, Blue Swirl wrote:
On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 8:02 PM, Anthony Liguori<address@hidden>  wrote:
Savannah is down (and has been for two days) due to an intrusion that's
still being investigated.  There is not ETA for when service will be
restored.

I'd like to propose that we that we use this as an opportunity to move the
main integration tree from Savannah to git.qemu.org.  Once Savannah is
restored, I'll change the mirroring script to keep the Savannah tree
up-to-date with the git.qemu.org tree.

If you're on the two list, please Ack this message and do not push anything
until you see another note from me indicating that we should push to
git.qemu.org.  Since I don't know when Savannah will come back online, we
need to be careful to serialize our access to avoid two heads.

Once everyone has Ack'd, I'll enable write-access to git.qemu.org and we can
start switching.

For people without access to the main tree, there should be no visible
changes.
Ack, though Savannah is up. Can we haz commit hooks?

I think they restored an old backup because their repo is not up to date from what I can tell.

Okay, git://git.qemu.org/qemu.git is now the official git tree. The URI to push is:

git+ssh://address@hidden/pub/git/qemu.git

If you have problems accessing it, please let me know. Once SV is restored properly, I'll setup a push based mirror.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori