qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Switching primary git repository to git.qemu.org

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Switching primary git repository to git.qemu.org
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 14:02:20 -0600

Savannah is down (and has been for two days) due to an intrusion that's still being investigated. There is not ETA for when service will be restored.

I'd like to propose that we that we use this as an opportunity to move the main integration tree from Savannah to git.qemu.org. Once Savannah is restored, I'll change the mirroring script to keep the Savannah tree up-to-date with the git.qemu.org tree.

If you're on the two list, please Ack this message and do not push anything until you see another note from me indicating that we should push to git.qemu.org. Since I don't know when Savannah will come back online, we need to be careful to serialize our access to avoid two heads.

Once everyone has Ack'd, I'll enable write-access to git.qemu.org and we can start switching.

For people without access to the main tree, there should be no visible changes.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori