qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Staging update (0.12 pending freeze)

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Staging update (0.12 pending freeze)
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 13:54:20 -0600

Luiz Capitulino wrote:
On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 10:46:11 -0600
Anthony Liguori <address@hidden> wrote:

I've got all of the patches I'm considering for 0.12 currently in staging. I'm going to work through and test/commit these in a few chunks over the next few days before freezing the tree.

If you have a pending patch that you think should be in 0.12, please check to make sure it's there. If you have a new patch you'd like to consider for 0.12, please indicate that in the subject with a [FOR 0.12] tag as I don't plan on doing another full pull of patches (since testing takes time).

 My conversion series is not there:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2009-11/msg01398.html
I'm not sure why they aren't there, but can you rebase that against staging? Specifically, Jan's block migration info patches introduce new fields.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori