qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Staging update (0.12 pending freeze)

From: Ian Molton
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Staging update (0.12 pending freeze)
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 19:46:41 +0000

Anthony Liguori wrote:
> I've got all of the patches I'm considering for 0.12 currently in
> staging.

> http://repo.or.cz/w/qemu/aliguori-queue.git

I see you have my rng and size patches in there, thanks for the quick
review!

Is it too late to get the timer based socket reconnect patch in and the
(two liner) patch to virtio-rng to use it? it'd make virtio-rng actually
useful in a production environment...

if not, let me know and I'll rebase and send an incremental patchset to you.

Cheers,

-Ian