qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Monitor Memory Accesses

From: Andrea Pellegrini
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Monitor Memory Accesses
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:36:03 -0500

Hi Vince,
nice to talk to you again. I figured that we are trying to do basically the same thing. Are you able to use the traces from Qemu with Dinero? If so, in case of cache miss, can you stall the execution of Qemu for some cycles?
Thanks,
~Andrea

Vince Weaver wrote:
Hello

As I don't know anything about 0.9.1, all I can recommend is
again to look at what Vincent did;  in particular this:

http://www.csl.cornell.edu/~vince/projects/qemu-trace/qemu-mips-dinero.patch

I actually have updated code that works against the SVN codebase and TCG. I just haven't had a chance to clean it up and post it. I'll see if I can find time in the near future.

Vince