qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU: VNC

From: Christopher Olsen
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU: VNC
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 07:19:33 -0500

In regards to all this

Johannes... You're correct the challenge response method for authentication
inside of VNC isn't secure at all it's like locking your screen door at home
will keep most people out just not the ones who really want to get in...

I've done some further thought and investigation and as far as using QEMU
inside a Unix environment, I see no reason as to why the authentication
couldn't be tied into PAM...

Any thoughts?

-Christopher