qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [patch] factor out commonly used scancode translation t

From: Bernhard Fischer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [patch] factor out commonly used scancode translation table
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:59:18 +0100

On Sun, Jan 14, 2007 at 05:58:52PM -0500, Rob Landley wrote:
>On Thursday 04 January 2007 12:29 pm, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The attached patch moves the x_keycode_to_pc_keycode LUT from sdl.c into
>> an x_keycode.c. This struct is also used by the GGI backend (that is not
>> yet merged ยน).
>
>Whatever happened to ggi?  All I remember is that something over 5 years ago
>they managed to piss off Linus, and then their website went down.
>
>I take it the project continues to lurch forward?  Or am I thinking of a
>different project?

GGI is actively maintained and developed. It works fine for me.
In recent years it added the possibility to use cocoa and quartz,
directx was much improved, the fbdev, X11, etc targets work fine too.
Last time i tried, even the directfb display was fine. The more uncommon
targets like target-multi, the tile-target, several palette targets,
target-tcp, target-vnc etc do work just fine.

There is a list of available display- and input-targets here:
http://www.ggi-project.org/targets.html

If the www server http://www.ggi-project.org/ is down (which doesn't
happen too often) then you can as well use
http://www.ibiblio.org/ggicore/

If you have additional questions then let me direct you to
the ggi list or irc channel..