qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU GUI

From: Chris Wilson
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU GUI
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 23:47:43 +0100 (BST)

Hi Luca,

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006, Luca Barbato wrote:
Fabrice Bellard wrote:
Concerning the QEMU GUI, my mind slightly evolved since my last posts on
the topic: I think that a wxWidgets GUI would be the best as it is
reasonnably portable and because it uses the native GUIs.

wx is nasty at best.

I'd be interested to know why you dislike it. I actually find it very nice to code in wx, much easier than GTK or MFC or raw Win32 API.

I do hope that Fabrice will not mind the wx GUI being written in C++, as I don't know Python, which seems to be the most popular scripting language binding for wx.

Cheers, Chris.
--