qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] VNC terminal server?

From: Samuel Hunt
Subject: [Qemu-devel] VNC terminal server?
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 16:20:25 +0000

It occurs to me that this program would make an excellent basis for a VNC terminal server.

What I'm basically after is something that I can have several clients connect into one server, and the server does all the work and just outputs the screen and stuff over the network and recieves the input over the network.

VNC does all the I/O that's needed, would it be possible to set Qemu up though so it works with VNC as the I/O and simply sits on something like Linux as a server, starting a new instance every time another client connects?

Thanks all!

Sam