qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu segfault while booting with "-isa"

From: Damien \"tuX\" THEBAULT
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu segfault while booting with "-isa"
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 16:10:22 +0200

I was trying to install GNU/Hurd
(which works only with the "-isa" option, I don't know why, it may be
related to GNU/Hurd)

But I can't boot the debian "install-cd" : qemu segfault when trying to
start the linux kernel.
When I start from gdb, I can see "Uncompressing Linux... Ok, booting the
kernel." This is the last message before the segfault.

Without "-isa", all is working fine, but qemu should never segfault (I
think...)

Note : I was using debian-K8-hurd-i386-mini.iso

Damien
--
Damien Thebault
public keys on http://pgp.mit.edu