qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] 2 Questions

From: Mike Kronenberg
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] 2 Questions
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 13:08:33 +0200

Mike Kronenberg wrote:

So here I am again :)

You find my proposal at

http://www.kberg.ch/cocoaqemu/

That build was pretty buggy (forgot to remove some static links).
But living in a fast World: here is a new one.

Changes:
- portet the GUI from nib to cocoa.m (no extrenal files are needed anymore - CVS friendly :) )
   - removed options, which can't be changed on the fly (atm)

You find the package and the diff on my website. I'll submit the patch, when the code is cleaner.

http://www.kberg.ch/cocoaqemu/

Greetings Mike

PS.
is it me or is the List extremely slow (are mails handselected?)