qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] New emulator: MIPS-user

From: McMullan, Jason
Subject: [Qemu-devel] New emulator: MIPS-user
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 13:49:49 -0500
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 13:48:18 -0500

So, I'm working on converting my pure-emulation mips-user emulator
( http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/gehail ) to QEMU's dynamic
code generator system, and I was wondering if there's a document
that describes the general architecture, and:

a) What PARAM1..PARAM3 are, and where and where not to use them.

b) The proper way to use JUMP_TB()

c) The rules for creating a proper op.c file

d) etc.

Attached is the 'mips64.spec' file I'll be using to automatically
generate my op.c and translate.c, just so you know that there's real
code behind this.

--
Jason McMullan <address@hidden>
TimeSys Corporation