qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Running Linux on Mac OS X

From: Fred Hope
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Running Linux on Mac OS X
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 21:46:40 -0700

Hi all, I responded to this topic, but I just replied to the email and forgot to modify the subject line...I think it was said somewhere that emailing to the list with vague subjects was frowned upon, so I just wanted to say sorry bout that. For anyone who skipped past it, my question has the subject line "Re: Qemu-devel Digest, Vol 18, Issue 25".

Thanks,
Fred Hope