qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] WINE with QEMU on non-86x processor?

From: Sander Nagtegaal
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] WINE with QEMU on non-86x processor?
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 19:43:21 +0200

Also one thing....................the WINE version that is on the QEMU site is
indeed vintage. Can I run a new version of WINE with QEMU? How should I
compile it then? Just compile it on my mac and run it with QEMU or should I
compile it on a windows box or can I get a binary version of WINE ( new one )
somewhere?