qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Cirrus VGA

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Cirrus VGA
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 12:41:54 +0200

Hi,

The initial version of the Cirrus VGA support is now commited. It is currently not enabled as they are some pending issues to solve. gcc 3.x is required to compile it as I use the anonymous structure extension of gcc to ease the merge.

During the merge, I modified the VGA emulation so that it is easier to add new VGA compatible cards.

Fabrice.