qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Bug in 0.4.3

From: Sylvain OBEGI
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Bug in 0.4.3
Date: 16 Jul 2003 11:33:55 +0200

Hello
I followed the list for quite some time, but got qemu 0.4.2 working only
now (with -O1 optimization, since I'm using ppc and gcc3 and it doesn't
work with -O2). I can execute ls-i386, or putty via wine.
Then I updated to 0.4.3 and everything stopped working, with :
"qemu: uncaught target signal 4 (Illegal instruction) - exiting".
Back with 0.4.2 it works again.
Attached is the log generated with debug activated in qemu.

My config :
iBook G3 500 under Mandrake Linux 9.1 PPC which means :
kernel-2.4.21.0.13mdk-1-1mdk
glibc-2.3.1-10mdk
gcc-3.2.2-3mdk

Anyway, thanks for this great tool!