pspp-users

Re: PSPP download for MAC OS

From: Mecca Mitchell
Subject: Re: PSPP download for MAC OS
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 11:31:52 -0500

Thank you. Sorry it took so long to get back. I’ve been working on everything else I can get done in this class before tackling this issue. I’ll try the csv option to see what happens.
The Excel I’m using is Excel for Mac, Version 16.9.

Mecca Meschét Mitchell, MBA
Singer-Poet-Entrepreneur
CEO of Layer By Layer, LLC