pspp-users

Re: Ubuntu 14.04 : How to install a newer PSPP version via Adam Zammits

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: Ubuntu 14.04 : How to install a newer PSPP version via Adam Zammits ppa
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 10:35:35 +0200

Hi Frank,

you have some gwibber-daily corrupted ppa added to your list of pkg sources. You need to remove this.

Could you check the directory

/etc/apt/sources.list.d

for a file which contains something with gwibber? If there is such a file remove it.

Check the file /etc/apt/sources.list for a line containing something with gwibber. If you find something
remove the line.

Then run

sudo apt-get update

Friedrich