pspp-users

Re: Multi response sets in PSPP

From: Michał Dubrawski
Subject: Re: Multi response sets in PSPP
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 18:00:53 +0100

Thanks a lot Ben for your quick answer!

Have you considered MULT RESPONSE command implementation?

Like I wrote before today it is has an option to display frequences, percentages and even cross tabulation and I think that it would be very useful to have it in PSPP, but I'm just asking.

kind regards,

Michał Dubrawski

6 lis 2015 17:37 "Ben Pfaff" <address@hidden> napisał(a):
On Fri, Nov 06, 2015 at 11:24:18AM +0100, Michał Dubrawski wrote:
> If the information here is up to date then we have MRSETS command
> implemented in PSPP
> http://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/manual/pspp.html#MRSETS
>
> Is there any way to display these MRSETS in the PSPP output - frequences,
> percentages or in corss tabs? I'm only using thses MRSETS in SPSS in
> CTables. I am aware that CTables are not implemented in PSPP and since it
> is very complicated won't rather be implemented in the nearest future.

PSPP commands don't use MRSETS, except to view and modify them and GET
and SAVE them.