pspp-users

Re: Building PSPP from source problem

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: Re: Building PSPP from source problem
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 03:43:03 -0300

Hello Eric,

The PKG_CONFIG_PATH only tells system where the pkg-config is. I guess
that this is not the problem.
You should try to use the var PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR instead. It will tell
the system where pkg-config will find the .pc files.
In your case,I guess it should be /usr/lib/pkgconfig, so you should try to do:

PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR="/usr/lib/pkgconfig" ./configure

The output that you send to us from configure don't really help.
There's more info in other places, who will tell us exactly why
configure
can't find gtk.