pspp-dev

Problem compiling Perl module

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: Problem compiling Perl module
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 01:09:37 -0300

On last master branch, using mingw to cross compiling pspp, I'm having
problems when make tries to compile perl module:

make[4]: *** No rule to make target
`/home/michel/prof/pspp/sources/win/src/.libs/libpspp-core.so', needed
by `subdirs'.  Stop.

Looking at this folder, I only have this files:
libpspp.a  libpspp-core.a  libpspp-core.la  libpspp-core.lai  libpspp.la
libpspp.lai

I think this is caused because make is using my local perl to build to
mingw. Since most windows users will not use this module, I've searched
for a way to disable it, but didn't found. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you,

Michel