pspp-dev

Re: German translation

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: German translation
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:20:42 -0800

Nikolas Becker <address@hidden> writes:

> Is is a specific problem of this package or is there no german
> translation at all?
>
> In this case I would like to translate the whole program. How can I
> do this? :)

There is no German translation.  (We did have one that was
written by one of the PSPP developers who is a non-native German
speaker, but native speakers complained about the quality, so we
removed it.)

We are happy to have new translations.  You can start by joining
the German translation team.  There is some information at:
http://translationproject.org/html/translators.html
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org