pspp-dev

Re: moving coefficient.[ch] and design-matrix.[ch]

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: moving coefficient.[ch] and design-matrix.[ch]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 09:32:50 +0800

I'm worried that src/data is becoming a dumping ground for things
which don't fit elsewhere.  At the same time, src/math is becoming
depleted.

I always envisaged src/data to be about the definition, storage and
access of data.  The manipulation of data is, as I see it, a seperate,
higher level task.

J'