[Protux-devel] Migration - initial approach finished.

From: Luciano Domenico Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] Migration - initial approach finished.
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:16:49 -0300

The whole basic package structure is defined, some changes might occur, of course, but now I can start real migrate the GUI stuff to a simple AWT  based gui, just to make protux run.
Of course, the Editor (former MTA+ProjectViewPort) will not be migrated, since I am still studyng which will be better in terms of performance.
But right now, protux has no compilation error, and does not run either. hehehe

Regards

ps - still waiting pongs from Pimenta and Martin

--
Luciano Domenico Giordana
Software Engineer / Java/C++ Senior Developer