[Protux-devel] java fx links

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: [Protux-devel] java fx links
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:45:52 +0200

ok,

i found some links (see attachment) you have to avaluate, since I did no
further investigation due to lack of time.

but generally I would suggest to start with laoe, since a lot of things seems
to be already there:
http://www.oli4.ch/laoe/
(see the documentation section for further details of what is done)

maybe you should contact the author about gpl and other stuff?

also eisenkraut seems to be free software:
http://www.sciss.de/eisenkraut/

greetings
reinhard

Luciano Domenico Giordana <address@hidden>, address@hidden schrieb am 06.10.05
18:44:13:
> Thanks R, you can help right now, indeed.
>  When you have a spare time, make a research on one or more following issues.
>
>  - FFT on java  - available and classes, performance issues
>  - Audio Formats on java. It is possible that there is already a lot of free
> java code for WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, and so on...
>  - Filter stuff. Once we made a reasearch on some things for C++ and I found
> (and ignored) a lot of java based stuff. now we can use it.. all of them...
> reverb, compressors, equalizers, ... as long as they are free software, of
> course..
>
>  Thanks
>

> On 10/6/05, Reinhard Amersberger <address@hidden> wrote: yes,
>
> I'm still there and will try to help (as much as I can) all projects
> based on jmb stuff!
>
> greetings
> reinhard
>

> On Wed, 2005-10-05 at 15:39 -0300, Luciano Domenico Giordana wrote:
> > Please, fellows,  I need to know your intentions in keeping or leaving
> > the project participation. Please try to answer within this week,
> > because I am make a lot of re-organization of the project, and I have
> > to know the situation of the team.
> > thanks
> >

> > --
> > Luciano Domenico Giordana
> > Software Engineer / Java/C++ Senior Developer
> > Project Protux :  http://www.nongnu.org/protux
>

> --
> Luciano Domenico Giordana
> Software Engineer / Java/C++ Senior Developer
> Project Protux : http://www.nongnu.org/protux

Bookmarks

Allgemeine Nachrichtentechnik j-DAFx - Digital Audio Effects in Java
Audio Devices
Audio-Java-index.html
Code Beach - Java Sound Source Code
enveloper
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Record Java Audio Tracks (AU File Format)
Introduction to the Java Sound API
J-Ogg overview
Jass demos
Java Audio Demos
Java Audio
Java FLAC Codec - Java FLAC Codec
Java Music Projects
Java Open Source Projects
Java Plug-in 1.4 Developer Guide Contents
Java Sound Resources FAQ Other Resources
java_mp3
jein
JEsd -- Pure Java EsounD
Jffmpeg - Java Audio and Video Codecs for JMF
JJack
jlgui
jMusic - Computer music composition in Java.
JSyn - Java Audio Synthesis
Koders Search fft
Playerless Java Website Video Player Coming Soon
Reverb demo
signalgo
Sound
Timers and audio performance page 1 of 2
Tricks of the Java Programming Gurus