[Protux-devel] SPECIFICATIONS Revision

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] SPECIFICATIONS Revision
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 13:52:53 -0300

I am revising (revising ??? oh.. my poor english...)... well..

I am ( correct("revising") ? "revising" : "reviewing" ) SPECIFICATIONS file ,
and plan to commit it today yet. It will reflect the new JMB engine , the MUE
(so far discussed) and some other minor things...

I will also add a section "Plugin", specifying somethings for plugins (future
discussion) to be implemented on 0.40 phase...

regards