Re: [Protux-devel] Too much things to understand, but few to antecipate

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Too much things to understand, but few to antecipate :
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:49:38 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Luciano,

Although my current implementation is working, it has some shortcommings,
also in the paradigm I used. I hate coding stuff that has to do recursive
things, but it seems that wen you want to use bit masks, it seems
unavoidable.

I did some more thinking, and wrote it onto a html page, please have a
look at it:

http://vt.shuis.tudelft.nl/~remon/protux/context.html

I didn't finish it completely yet, but if this isn't what we want, I
really don't know how to do it without facing again the problems I
encountered this week. The approach I used now is almost infinitley
extensible, but you can also use the simplest form of working with
contexts.

Thanks a lot for your time,

Remon