Re: [Protux-devel] Magic Zoom slowwwww

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Magic Zoom slowwwww
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:23:51 +0100

Yesssss, finally ;-)

I still got Xlib errors. I don't know for sure, but from the peakBuildThread
there were calls to Song::recreate_mta().
I removed those calls, and implemented a updateProgressTimer in Song, please
test this change, and give feedback if you get unexpected problems.
And of course, the Xlib errors should have gone.

Fabio, you were able to reproduce these errors? Can you please try it again,
and tell me if they are still there.

Thanks a lot,

Remon