Re: [Protux-devel] copyright problem

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] copyright problem
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 16:11:21 +0200 (CEST)

This piece of software was copyrighted under the GPL. But as I do not know
exactly what all this copyright means, and what can be used and what not
under what copyrigth. But I used this compressor code from an open source
software project copyrighted under the GPL if I remember well. If it is
not, or something else which doesn't apply to the rules protux follows,
I'll surely remove it, although I find it a pitty as it is a fast
compressor :-(

Regards,

Remon