Re: [Protux-devel] Regarding general Mustux Project issues

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Regarding general Mustux Project issues
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 12:17:12 -0200

> > 1 - Creating a Mustux Project Logo (we aint got any !)
>
> I asked a friend ... maybe he will try it.

So did I to Marcio Enrico.. if we got many, better for us :-)

> > 2 - Improving Mustux Website, maybe with more information, and arguments
> > pro-JMB , putting Mustux Applications screenshots, links and so on.
>
> Maybe you should revise the old programming tutorial too?

That old tutorial was written for old 0.11 0.12 libmustux, which does not work
anymore.
So we could put the libmustux API instead, but for this I will need to work a
little on it. Maybe for later ?

> > 3 - Offering libmustux downloads in mustux web site
>
> We could adopt the layout of the protux page by simply changing the colors?

Great idea :-)

> > 4 - Creating Mustux mail lists ( I believe that address@hidden and
> > address@hidden are enough
>
> I could do this tomorrow.
> So we can continue talking about that topics ;-)

ok

> :
> > 7 - Writing articles and try to send them to websites, such Linuxtoday,
> > slashdot, and so on... maybe they find our new way to think
> > human-computer interfacing interesting ( did you know there are master
> > degree tesis on university on human computer interfacing ? :-)
>
> Also the programming tutorial could be announced on quicktoots page?

check above

Thanks :-)