[Protux-devel] another bug?

From: Fabio dos Santos
Subject: [Protux-devel] another bug?
Date: 20 Jan 2003 23:54:20 -0200

Ok.

This time I got it to record, and it ended with a semgmentation fault
when I tried to play what I had just recorded. Unfortunately, i did not
save it before I did that and lost what I had recorded (but that ok,
because it was no live performance!)

the output was the following.

BTW: the tougle recordable behaves funky sometimes. But I have no been
able to notice any kind of coherent behavious. sometimes you selesct a
track, and set it recordable, but it doesn't set recordable to selected
track, but only the other tracks (that are not selected)

Fabio.

                               ENTERING Peak.cc::save
                                    [ Saving Peak to
/home/rsff/protuxprojects/Untitled/song_2/capture/take-2003120-234956.praf.peak
]
                                    [ RAM Buffers saved. Total size of
file is 507996 ]
                                LEAVING Peak.cc::save
                            LEAVING Peak.cc::build
                        LEAVING Audio.cc::rebuild_peaks
                        ENTERING Song.cc::create_clip
                            ENTERING Track.cc::add_clip
                                [ Creating clip starting in -113664 ]
                                ENTERING Track.cc::add_clip
                                    ENTERING AudioClip (CONSTRUCTOR)
                                    LEAVING AudioClip (CONSTRUCTOR)
                                    [ Adding at the end of list ]
                                LEAVING Track.cc::add_clip
                            LEAVING Track.cc::add_clip
                        LEAVING Song.cc::create_clip
                    LEAVING Recorder.cc::stop
                LEAVING Recorder.cc::run
            LEAVING Recorder.cc::force_stop
        LEAVING Track.cc::toggle_record
        ENTERING Track.cc::toggle_record
        LEAVING Track.cc::toggle_record
        [ Processing Action 33 ( PLAY/STOP )  ]
        ENTERING Song.cc::toggle_play
            ENTERING Mixer.cc::play
                [ Starting PLAYBACK at pPlayStartBlock=-113664 ]
                ENTERING MustuxAudioDeviceMapper.cc::open_device
                    [ ALSA BUS # 0 Sucessfully open ]
                    [      DEV=plughw:0,0 MODE=PLAY  ]
                    [      RATE=44100 CHANNELS=2 BITDEPTH=16 ]
                    [      FPS=20  fragmentSizeInBlocks=2205
fragmentSize=8820 ]
                LEAVING MustuxAudioDeviceMapper.cc::open_device
                ENTERING MustuxAudioDeviceMapper.cc::open_device
                    [ ALSA BUS # 1 Sucessfully open ]
                    [      DEV=plughw:1,0 MODE=PLAY  ]
                    [      RATE=44100 CHANNELS=2 BITDEPTH=16 ]
                    [      FPS=20  fragmentSizeInBlocks=2205
fragmentSize=8820 ]
                LEAVING MustuxAudioDeviceMapper.cc::open_device
                ENTERING Mixer.cc::build_slice_list
                    [ Starting building Slice List : Width = 8820  ]
                    [ Total slices created : 945 ]
                    [ Total subclips created : 1053 ]
                LEAVING Mixer.cc::build_slice_list
            LEAVING Mixer.cc::play