Re: [Protux-devel] protux/libmustux 0.16.0pre4 are out

From: Valery Beluntsov
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] protux/libmustux 0.16.0pre4 are out
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 12:34:37 +0300

Just testing...

Now I configured protux wuth --disable-alsa, since my system seems to work via
oss (I continue consulting ASPLinux team...)

First experiences:

2.  I got a crash (general protection fault) while trying to import mp3 file.
I think we need full mp3 and ogg import feature (for ogg maybe export too,
it's free and opensource, right?)

3. Trying to drag clip while playing, I got a crash (general protection fault)
--- is it a  bug?

4. In new help file it's an error: touch  is left shift now, not control.

5. R key is useless for today?

6. Protux crashes when I press  <RT>.

BTW, I noticed many filter files. DO they work in current build? How to see
how do they work?

WBR,
Valery

--