Re: [Protux-devel] protux / libmustux 0.15.9 are out

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] protux / libmustux 0.15.9 are out
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 12:55:08 +0000

> So could it possible to use the left channel of my SB Live to record a
> guitar, and record some vocals on the right channel, for example?

this is called subdevice routing, not implemented yet :-(

The reason is that I didnt find in ALSA documentation how to interpret the
output of "cat /proc/asound/devices" yet.
This command show all devices and sub devices, but in ALSA documentation (which
is better now, but it is still far from being
a good documentation , like QT docs are, for example) there is not good
explanation on how to use the subdevices  independently..

maybe for 0.18 ? :-)