Re: [Protux-devel] protux / libmustux 0.15.9 are out

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] protux / libmustux 0.15.9 are out
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 15:25:53 +0100

address@hidden schrieb am 29.11.02 05:54:45:
> Feature-freezing for 0.16, 0.15.9 is out, with basic bus routing implemented
> (if you have two or more sound cards, try [BV] and [BN] to change the
> bus out and check what happens)

Apropos Feature-freezing :

Is mono support one of them?

So could it possible to use the left channel of my SB Live to record a guitar,
and record some vocals on the right channel, for example?

Or is this an example for TTD mapping?

greetings
Reinhard
Die SMS direkt auf's Handy. - Die Blitz-SMS bei WEB.DE FreeMail
http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021165