[Protux-devel] configure problem after updating to qt3 ....

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: [Protux-devel] configure problem after updating to qt3 ....
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:05:48 +0100

Hi,

since I have updated my second machine (the slow one used by the kids) to qt3
./configure (without flags) isn'T able to find qt3.

qt3 is installed in /usr/lib/qt3 and also no additional flags won't help.
I used --with-qt-dir=/usr/lib/qt3 , --with-qt-libraries=/usr/lib/qt3/lib

Also '/usr/lib/qt3/lib' is included in '/etc/ld.so.conf'.

Oh, btw - I used the cvs sources.
And this seems to be a general problem, because I have also problems to compile
other qt3 dependant sources (k3b).

Any idea, (Tapio) ?
I hope, because actually I don't have time to re-install the whole distribution
:-(
Reinhard
Nie mehr einen Text für Ihren Anrufbeantworter ausdenken! Die Voicebox
speichert Ihre Anrufe - http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021161