Re: [Protux-devel] libmustux0.15.8 compilation error - IMPORTANT

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] libmustux0.15.8 compilation error - IMPORTANT
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:25:06 -0200

> How we want to change it? Remove the qt version check and make
> 'kde_use_qt_mt=yes' allways the default?

yes ... and I am glad to see that they consider non-threaded qt deprecated , so
soon
we will have not this problem anymore..

I believe we should consider qt 3 as a pre-requisite for protux since many qt2
distributions are non qt...

is there many of us using qt 2 ?

--
Luciano Giordana - Musician - Certified Java/GNU C++ Developer - Free Software
Evangelist