Re: Re: Re: [Protux-devel] libmustux0.15.8 compilation error

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Protux-devel] libmustux0.15.8 compilation error
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:42:23 -0200

well at CVS is should be fixed.

when somebody reports me an error, and the error is something like

" function xxxx not defined "

I usually do this

% man xxxx

then I get something like

#include <library.h>
        xxx(....)

        xxx is a function that bla bla bla bla...

I check if this include statement is in the body of .cc file that reported the
error.

for some reason, even if I dont put the include , it compiles fine in my
machine, but to solve the
problem I add it .

in the case of abs problem, I added

#include <stdlib.h> in MustuxTuner.cc and the problem is gone..